Windows 8 portable, is a computer operating system software can be run directly from CD-ROM or USB Flash disk without installation. Basically, Windows 8 is a computer operating system which is the development of Windows 7. This operating system can work optimally. But we can make Windows 8 portable itself by using PE Builder.
The trick is:
- Prepare Software Windows 8, you can download here.
- Prepare PE Builder software, you can download here.
- Create a folder on my hard drive for example D: \ WinXP, then the entire contents of Windows 8 software to the folder you created.
- Install PE Builder software you've downloaded.
- Run the PE Builder program already installed, for the source: select D: \ WinXP which already contains the Windows installation files 8. On Output: use BartPE, then in Media Output select media for storage, whether you will make an iso file or directly burned to a blank CD.
- Then click "Build" and wait until the process is complete.
Windows 8 portable it can indirectly be run from CD-ROM or USB Flash Disk. But you have to do the BIOS settings first.